Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, March 28 2011

Hola Familia!! Como esta! Well first things first, i didnt go anywhere, i stayed here in Formosa, with my comp and everything. At first i was a little down, i wanted to move up and become zone leader, i wanted to get to know a new area and i wanted to start over because i havent seen any progress here and i felt really discouraged, but then i started to pray alot and i just slept on it, in the morning i was super sick so i didnt have a chance to think about what happened haha, but as time went on im excited that Heavenly Father gave me the chance to overcome my problems instead of running from them, but this is going to be a super hard challenge, but one that is necesary, i must come off conquerer. Mom ive been trying to think positively all the time, and its working with all of the little things, slowly im changing, but when something big happens im still out of control, so ive been struggling with that, im finding it super hard to find my strengths my mind goes blank and i only see what i need to improve. I dont know why but thats been a great struggle, and im trying to find the answer. Anyways, not much has happened this week, a bunch of my mission friends went home, that was crazy, it passed by super fast, i still remember watching general conference with Elder Hogge 6 months ago and now he just got home, time sure does fly by, i feel like i dont have enough time to improve, it passes by so quick. Im really excited for this weeks general conference, i sure hope i can at least watch a few, we will see how it goes! Well i dont know what else to say, nothing new, we had to drop almost all our investigators and start over again, quite a challenging time this past month, i can barely bring people to church, yet alone find some investigators. But i cant give up, but i sure do need help. Anyways i found some of those shoes, but steph all of the shoes that you want here are super ghetto, foam bottoms, 4 dollars but they are not that stylish, but if you want ill get them for ya, but idk if you want me to send them home or what, so let me know. Congrats dj nuffer, hes in my same region haha, thats sweet, hes going to sweat alot so tell him to prepare himself, one of my mtc teachers went there and all of his pictures was him sweating haha. But hes going to have a ton of success! I did not recognize whos house all of the pictures were in until i saw the pictures in the back ground of baby andy and judd and then i recognized in the other picture the map, WOW KIM AND GENE!! Thats super awesome! I cant wait to see how its like, which makes me remember that our house also has recieved a few rooms remodled right? man im not going to even recognize my life after, tyler and max have grown so much! Thats crazy!! I sure do miss everyone. In my package i just want a bunch of candy, those pictures of christ that i had, one maple extract, a rootbeer extract, some refried beans, steak seasoning, more steak seasoning, and whatever suprise you can come up with, oh and also a few efy cds, that would be awesome! Well please continue to pray for me, to pick myself off the ground and get back into the work, i feel less effecient here in Formosa than in Reconquista and Posadas and i dont like that feeling. Well i love ya family, next time i write will be in April!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!! FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS STEFANIA! Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment