Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hey family! Hows it going! Im ok this week, super frustrated, but content because i found a family of 5 that at the moment i feel like they will progress and become members, so i hope that is how it goes, we also found another cool young mother, so hopefully everything goes well i would love for these guys to progress and become members. We have sure worked hard this week, yet not much progress in getting people to church, we did, for the first time here in corrientes, bring two new people to church, that made me feel good, but they came for us not to come closer to christ. We have had to stop teaching many people and start over. But this is the missionary life.
Since ive been with my newbie we have had to watch a bunch of preach my gospel movies and ive come to realize how much of the missionary life i havent put into practice, i feel a very very heavy burden over my shoulders and it just gets bigger, i have so much to do i cant focus, i feel like i cant help my investigators because i dont have many, in trying to help my comp i dont have much time to think about how i can help my district, and then i have to think of things that i have to do, very frustrating, yet i know that i just need to get lost in service with all of them, but its hard. Anyways, not much new is going on, i cant think of anything else to say. These are just one of these weeks when i need to just push forward, ive lost my patience but hopefully ill find it again, im not willing to stand down just yet.
Anyways, i love ya all, thanks for always caring about me, see ya next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment