Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday, November 8 2010

HEy FAMily! So ya im going to explain, this is no ordinary paintball picture that i took before the mission. That pic was taken here, today in argentina, haha as a zone we went paintballing today, and i showed all of the latinos how an american plays paintball, haha it was a blast! Im super exhausted right now but so satisfied with my pday activity, we woke up early this morning, went and took a roof off of a house, like the time i did it in Posadas that one hot summer day, but this morning was a bit more cooler. (i feel wierd writing in english so if i dont make sense understand.) The roof collapsed while i was ontop but luckily i was quick footed and was near the wall. It was pretty sweet.So the other photo is the baptism of Catalina, ya it was a great baptism, she is awesome. But sunday she didnt come to church, after the baptism she moved! Not out of the city limits but way out in the country, so she couldnt come and we didnt even know it! so were going to try and find her this week.The next picture is a picture of me cutting my friends hair, i know its a shaver but ive learned how to cut hair with scissors also, so im pretty proud of myself.And the other pic is of our dress code for summer, haha nah we cant have shorts, but it would be cool. Well this week, like i said in my last email, i have been working really hard to find the happiness, and how cool is it that i found the same scriptures and everything, Mosiah 2:20-21 was my turing point for the week. I have been trying the fake it until you make it, but ive never been able to fake myself haha, but now im going to try and put it to the test. This week has been a great week, not because i have been focused on myself, but on my friends who dont know the gospel. Dont be suprised if i dont send alot more photos of baptisms home in the next few weeks because the lord is definitly pouring out his blessings over me even though i havent been such a great servant, but even with that, Heavenly Father has blessed me with 10 friends who are really wanting to be baptised, of course they have their trials but once we can overcome them they will enter the waters of baptism. It was such an awesome experiance for me to baptise again this week, during the baptism i had to do it twice because i get nervous, but because of this i got to feel like i was alma baptising in the waters of mormon, i felt like one of the missionaries from the book of mormon and it was an awesome experiance. Like andy and judd even though i have alot of problems i am loving the mission for the moments of happiness and learning that i have. Daniel is about to become a member, we fasted for him this week, so that everything would go well with his marriage and that he would stop smoking, saturday morning as i was finishing my fast we helped a member redo his terrain, or lawn or garden, i dont remember the word. But we moved alot of dirt, and now its super hot, it got to 100 this week. So at the end of the service i really felt like i couldnt lift my chair, i was so weak haha, not a good idea to work and fast, but i felt the fruits of the fast, daniel also fasted and he hasnt smoked since! And we will see how his marriage is friday! IM so stoked!! Thursday night we had cold pizza and i wanted to heat it up, so i turned on the oven, well it uses gas, not like our oven but propane, and i dont know what i did or what i was thinking, but somehow the fire exploded out of the oven, running up my right arm, buring off ALL of the hair, we all screamed as we watched it haha, it was a pretty hilarious moment, but dont worry it didnt burn my arm, only my fingers but its all right, the photo with the haircut was the same night after the explosion so i was able to cut hair. So dont worry, it was just a funny experiance. I forgot to do the pic mom, sorry, but dont worry ill do it this week! Youll love it! Wow collin!! Smashing it up as a freshman in the swim meet! Im quite impressed!! Cool beans my brother keep working hard! Hell month is about to start! I loved that month!! Well i dont have much else to say this week, sounds like dad is a working machine! I hope to be a little bit like him! Well i love you all! PEACE! oh send pics mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment